Tuesday, February 21, 2006

half a sleeve, half a sleeve, half a sleeve, onward!


The body's done, complete with purple i-cord trim which you can't see because it's rolling up. Blocking'll fix that. The sleeve so far feels a bit loose on my arm. I'm going to leave it and start the other one and do the decreases faster on that one to see if I like the fit better.

In terms of yarn, I've got two more complete balls of pink in addition to what's in the picture. I think it might take four balls total to do both sleeves, so they'll end up with a wide purple cuff. The hood may or may not happen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary deB said...

Looks good! Big purple cuffs would be fine, especially with a purple hood, too!

5:07 pm  
Blogger Liz said...

That looks excellent. More and more I'm thinking of ripping out the sweater I've knitted nearly twice, and converting it to that pattern... Lovely. Purple cuffs will be great.

7:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home