Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Mary here

Oooh, this is so thrilling, to have a Team Cambridge! I have a blog called Knitting on the Cam and I have posted there about my "training" and about the kick-off party this Friday at the Fort St George. Here's a pic of my project, a sleeveless pullover in a chevron pattern.

Things are getting a wee bit busy here, and I can't possibly add anything else to my Olympic schedule, but I did learn about this today. You knit a breast from this pattern, and they'll give the everyday ones to women who need them, and auction off the beaded, eyelash, wild and crazy ones to raise funds! Lucky for me, this is not only an Olympic event, but they will take the breasts till the end of May, so I have plenty of time. Ho ho, plenty of time....

I hope to see loads of people at the Fort St George on Friday, and it'll be fun to watch everyone's progress. I also think it would be a great idea if this blog continued after the Olympics to be a message board, group sharing thing. Good work, Liz!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tempewytch said...

Good luck everybody!

The Dragon

11:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home