Saturday, October 27, 2007

new weekday knitting group in central Cambridge

There's a new knitting group which will be meeting in Cambridge on Tuesdays, during the day, starting this week.

The organiser is Margaret Knight, and this is what she says:

"I am starting with the first meeting on Tuesday 10a.m.-12, at Christchurch, Newmarket Road (just by Cobbles Yard).Meetings will be every week during school term time and the cost will be £2 but this will include refreshments."

Margaret has chosen a day and time that she hopes will suit anyone who finds it difficult to get to evening/weekend meetings . Maybe you know somebody who can't make KTogs but would love to be in a knitting group? If so, do pass the details on!

Margaret can be contacted by email:
margaretgDOTknightATvirginDOTnet
You know the drill: replace the DOT with a full stop and the AT with the little @ sign..., but if you get really foxed, contatct me via the link at the sdie of the blog and I'll forward emails.

I'm at work on Tuesdays so can't go myself, but I hope there are many hours of happy knitting ahead on Tuesday mornings!

Rosie

1 Comments:

Blogger E-J said...

Just a note to say that I have a spare ticket for the I-Knit Stitch 'n' Bitch event in London on 10th November, since the friend who was accompanying me was forced to pull out. Liz has invited me to be a contributor to this blog but in my ineptitude I thought I'd accepted it but then found I hadn't, and had instead irretrievably deleted the e-mail invitation ... It's been one of those weeks ...

10:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home