Tuesday, August 07, 2007

August!

Who cares what the weather is like when there's yarn to play with?

KTog dates for August are:

Tue 14 August, 7-9pm
Granta Bar, Ground Floor, University Centre, Granta Place, off Mill Lane

Sat 18 August, 2-4pm
Grads Cafe, top floor, University Centre, Granta Place, off Mill Lane

Tue 28 August, 7-9pm
Cambridge Blue, Gwydir Street, off Mill Road.

More info on these venues can be found via the sidebars.

Looking ahead, we'll be having a stash swap in October, so get rounding up your odds/ends/regrets.

Hope to see you soon
Rosie
(who is overjoyed that it hasn't been too hot to knit!)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Mushroom said...

Thank you very much for you offer ! I will be very happy to meet you tomorrow !
I'll bring my cross stitch. I've seen on your website you meet at Granta Bar but I didn't understand where it is.
So can you explain to me ? Have a good day.
Emma

12:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home