Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Gold!!!

Bob! - you again?
Dick!!! - I suppose I should have expected to find you here.
Yes Bob - so, any news?
Yes Dick - I can confirm that we have a gold medal.
Which event is this Bob?
Well, Dick - it's the combined entry for the Charity Jumpers event. We have a Pink Bobbly thing and a Strip(e?)y Sweater.
(Bob - do you think she will ever learn to spell "Strip(e?)y"?
At this stage Dick, I expect not.)


Blogger Mary deB said...

Oh, oh, oh! I'm just behind you, I'm determined to knit up alllll this yarn now, I'll be chatting with Bob and Dick any minute!

ps. I think it's "stripey." And they look great. I notice one sleeve is hidden, though???

7:26 a.m.  
Blogger Anne said...

Hah! I promise it's nothing sinister - I'll post a pic revealing all 4 sleeves later - got inlaws at the mo, so shouldn't spend too long playing on the 'puter...

3:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home