Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Punt and Knit!


The idea has become fixed in my mind: We must get a bunch of knitters into a punt and go slowly along the river, yakking and trying not to poke each other with our needles. I'm leaving town mid-July, and weekends are fast filling up, so June 24th looks to be the perfect time for me. Who's on board for the First Annual (or Once in a Lifetime) Cambridge Punt 'n' Knit? Mark your calendars!

Details like exactly what time and where and how much it'll cost will be figured out in good time, but not right now...

6 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

I'm in! (Subject to careful perusal of diary - a quick glance says nothing is going on then).

7:31 am  
Blogger Pig wot flies said...

Oh yes! That would wonderful! Count me in too.

4:31 pm  
Blogger Liz said...

I'm up for this one too - as long as not actually required to punt...

6:23 pm  
Blogger Mary deB said...

I agree, Liz, so we are on the lookout for someone who will punt us for a reasonable sum, or indeed the pleasure of our company! If you know anyone, grab 'em!

11:59 am  
Blogger Pig wot flies said...

Well I like punting. But I don't want to punt the whole time.

9:07 am  
Blogger Alison said...

I'm in for this one! (Can't believe I've actually failed to get in on it so far...) Alison

11:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home