Tuesday, January 30, 2007

February and March dates

Hi all - the February and March dates are easyish to remember, as both are the same!


February 13 and March 13 - Granta Bar, ground floor of the Graduate Centre, Granta Place.


February 27 and March 27 - Cambridge Blue, Gwydir Street (off Mill Road) - non-smoking venue.


If I've done this properly, there should soon be links to maps/information about the two venues in the sidebar under 'Where we Meet'



And a photo I never posted from a meeting at Grads Bar in July, to remind us that we do get meetings when it's actually light! To my shame, I've forgotten two of the names: from left travelling round the circle I have Jackie, Anne, ?, Mary, Rosie, ? I believe the knitter between Anne and Mary was from Seattle, and the knitter next to Rosie was based with the USAF...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary deB said...

Was one of those unknown knitters married to a mathematician/rower? And I think he knitted, too! But I can't remember any names...

10:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home