Sunday, May 20, 2007

More of the Saturdays in 2007

Speaking of Saturdays; and after the lovely one yesterday; anyone prepared to volunteer to host one? That basically means being there a bit early, and keeping more than a usual eye out for anyone who looks as if they're looking for knitters and a bit lost... We're covered for June, but anyone who can help out after that would be extremely welcome! Dates for the rest of the year are:

June 16, hosted by Jayne

July 21

August 18

September 15, hosted by Jackie

October 20, hosted by Liz

November 17, hosted by Manda

December 15

4 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

Hi Liz, to pay back in kind for all your patience and skill I am happy to host the Nov 17 session. Yours working towards 22.5 inches :-)

7:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz, I'd be happy to do the September one

Jackie

7:45 am  
Blogger Mary deB said...

Hi all,
I just removed myself as an author of this blog, since I haven't posted for *sniff* almost a year! I see you on your own blogs, and will sure check in to see when the next Punt & Knit will be!

8:54 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

I'm going to have most Saturdays off from now on, but need to check new boss's holiday dates before I volunteer!

3:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home