Saturday, March 01, 2008

New dates for Ely Ktog



As I'm sure most of you've heard by now, the first Ely ktog was a resounding success with 8 attendees plus one tiny baby - start 'em young! Emily and I think it's a good idea to alternate Ely meetings with Cambridge ktogs, so that there's a choice of venues, with something happening every week, and to start this off we've decided to hold another Ely ktog this Thursday 6th March at 7pm, followed by Thursday 20th March (ok, the real reason is that we didn't want to wait 3 weeks before meeting up again!).
As you can see from the photos, much knitting was done, a fair amount of beverage was consumed, and there was a good assortment of knitting literature to peruse! What more could a girl ask for?
Thanks again to everyone who helped to make the first Ely ktog such a great evening and we hope to see you on Thursday at 7pm in the bar of the Lamb Hotel in Ely.

4 Comments:

Blogger E-J said...

Oh dear. So that's my knitting face!

I have one more photo of the event if anyone wishes to add it?

5:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A great evening so thank you to the organisers! Can't make this week but will definitely be there on 20th.

9:25 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

Oh, e-j, now you understand why I refuse to be snapped whilst knitting!

6:46 pm  
Blogger picperfic said...

I will hopefully be there this evening...can you believe that? Now all I need to decide is which FO I shall bring with me to knit in pub(lic)!!

1:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home