Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Modular Knitting

The workshop on 19 October is now not just full, but oversubscribed. So, if there's enough interest, I'll be offering another date, probably mid/late November.

If this appeals, can you let me know fairly quickly, so I can fix a date?

Rosie: latricoteuseAThotmailDOTcoDOTuk

edited to add: there are definately enough of us for a second workshop, so I'll be contacting those who've expressed an interest by 14 October to suggest a date. If anyone wants to go onto a waiting list, let me know!


Blogger Liz said...

I'm interested!


10:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home