Saturday, August 30, 2008

Getting to IKnit Day on Saturday

Four of us (Emma-Jane, Liz, Rosie and Sue) will be on the 0928 out of Ely which is the 0935 from Waterbeach and the 0944 from Cambridge, getting into Kings Cross at 1034. We won't be there as the doors open, but it shouldn't be too long thereafter. Anyone else is welcome to join us. (Those of us joining north of Cambridge will be in the back half of the train when it arrives at Cambridge; otherwise, we could join up at the end of the platform at Kings Cross...)

I'll post any information on weekend line closures on London Underground as edits to this post as I discover them - I've been on holiday this week but usually they're announced in reasonable time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not exactly sure what my travel arrangements are yet - I'm meeting up with a (virtually non-knitting, but avid Harlot-reading) friend, so I'll need to coordinate with her. But I may see you on the train...

7:20 am  
Blogger Rosie said...

Thanks for getting us organised, Liz, and it was so good to see so many KToggers at I Knit Day. Shame about the delays and cancellations on the train but hooray for emergency knitting!

9:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home