Monday, June 11, 2007

slight change (you'll have to go up some stairs...)

Just back from a drinking session (oops, I mean cordial evening of polite conversation) at the Grad pad and have discovered that the Granta Bar has now moved upstairs...and has merged with Grads Cafe (where we have our Sturday meetings). This is a temporary move, whilst renovations are carried out, but will affect tomorrow's meeting and (probably) July's, too.

So, head for the lift and the top floor.

Hope to see you there!

Incidentally, Saturday's picnic in BStE was wonderful, so a huge thank you to Eleanor and the rest of the Bury St Edmunds Stitch'n'Bitch for inviting us!

1 Comments:

Blogger jayne said...

Sorry to let everyone down, but I can't make it on Saturday and I was supposed to be hosting. Due to a family emergency, my other half has got to go to Wolverhampton; my youngest daughter has a college exam and in hubby's absence, I've got to get her there and back. Is anyone else available to do the honours?
Jayne

12:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home