Monday, March 31, 2008

knitting for special care units

The following email has been forwarded to me and could well be of interest!

I don't know whether this is of any interest but Radio Cambridgeshire and CSV Action were advertising getting everyone knitting for Bonny Babies charity - to supply 80 Special Care Baby Units across the country (including Addenbrooke's) with knitted bonnets, bootees, cardigans etc. Radio Cambridgeshire are offering a free knitting pattern to get people started!

Edited to add:
I've just heard back from Pam, who runs the community action desk at Radio Cambs. here's what she says

if you could ask the members of the group to either call me on 0845 300 10 90 or e-mail me on pamela.mungroo@bbc.co.uk and leave their name, number and address I can send the knitting patterns to them.

Thank you for your involvement.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said...

My mum was wanting to do some charity knitting so I will pass the info on. Thank you

10:21 pm  
Anonymous Charles Day said...

Sorry about going off-topic, but I thought leaving a comment would be the most efficient way to ask you this question:

Where can one buy Cambridge-blue-colored yarn online?

Charles (cday@aip.org)

7:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home